Inside Sales Executive – New York, NY
Boost Payment Solutions, an innovative electronic payments industry leader, is expanding its A team of aggressive, energetic Inside Sales Executives as part of the Midtown Manhattan-based, fast-growing B2B electronic payments company’s expansion. The B2B electronics payments industry is an untapped market of more than $60 billion in annual revenues. The company is poised for growth with the launch of its proprietary technology platform, Boost Intercept, in key industry verticals including the Health Care, Media, Higher Ed. and Public Sectors.
To ensure the company's and your individual success we provide you with a comprehensive on-boarding, industry, product and system training, and sales conversion best practices.
Compensation: Base salary + uncapped commission
Who we are looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Strong communicator
- Proven closer with a track record of success
- Hard working, motivated and hungry to succeed
- Team player with the ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment
- CRM Salesforce experience a plus
Manager Supplier Enablement Campaign – New York, NY
Boost Payment Solutions is a rapidly growing FinTech located in Midtown Manhattan. As the leading expert in B2B payments, Boost’s innovative technology, specialized knowledge, proprietary relationships, and customized solutions help clients streamline Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) operations. Boost’s family of clients include Fortune 500 companies and global financial institutions.
The B2B electronics payments industry is an untapped market of more than $60 billion in annual revenues. Boost is poised for growth with its innovative payment technology platform, Boost Intercept, in key industry verticals including the Health Care, Telecommunications, Media, Higher Education, and Public Sectors.
Role: Boost seeks a full-time Manager of Supplier Enablement Campaigns to manage campaigns throughout their lifecycle.
What you'll do:
- Establish and maintain working relationships with assigned business accounts, serving as the primary point of contact
- Own the day-to-day relationship management of Boost’s Commercial Banking partners and their clients
- Manage supplier enablement campaign planning, preparation and execution efforts throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Work with bank partners and clients on supplier enablement campaign strategy that will quickly and efficiently grow commercial card programs
- Analyze & report campaign results, including ROI to stakeholders
- Maintains high service satisfaction by following up on client inquiries, and providing updates and progress reports
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Coordinate and interact with internal teams and individuals to ensure high levels of service
- Develop a detailed understanding of Boost’s product offerings and other industry information
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years in sales, marketing operations, customer care and or client services in financial services or merchant service industry
- Strong account or relationship management experience; exceptional client facing presentation and communication skills
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven customer service/relations skills including the ability to deal effectively, tactfully, and knowledgeably with customers and non-customers
- Proven Sales skills, basic understanding of merchant processing
- Project management and organizational skills to help manage a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in utilizing CRM (preferably Salesforce.com) to drive success