About Boost Payment Solutions
Boost Payment Solutions optimizes the use and acceptance of commercial cards through its suite of proprietary technology-enabled solutions. Boost has reinvented how commercial card payments are initiated, accepted, and processed for thousands of companies around the world. As the only fintech acquirer exclusively focused on the B2B marketplace, Boost is making commercial cards a cost effective, scalable, and secure alternative to traditional and cumbersome payment methods. Boost features a global footprint and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Boost has embarked on development of a next generation cloud platform for facilitating business-to-business credit card payments. Boost is seeking a senior AWS engineer to work with external engineering teams to specify and develop the configuration and DevOps processes, ensure a complete and efficient “infrastructure as code” implementation, and most of all, design and deliver future functionality. This is the first and most influential role in Boost’s new application strategy, with many new and disruptive projects requiring engineering design and delivery.
Chief Technology Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and manage Boost’s AWS configuration and infrastructure
- Define and continuously improve the DevOps environment and processes
- Coordinate and direct internal and external developers
- Drive architecture of new applications and system components
- Migrate Windows-based on-prem solutions to cloud
- Work with senior management to turn new ideas into reality
- Experience building and running cloud-based systems (AWS preferred)
- Experience building multi-environment solutions using Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or CloudFormation preferred) in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience building pipelines (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience with a range of coding and scripting languages
- Experience with ensuring security of data and environments: encryption, logging, compliance reporting, etc.
- Strong experience with microservice architectures
- Cloud certification a major plus
- STEM degree with good academic performance
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to work with internal and external customers
- Additional skills a plus:
- Experience with both small companies and large enterprises
- Payments or financial services experience