As the leading expert in B2B payments, Boost Payment Solutions
- Ensures the migration of paper-based payments to electronic alternatives is simple, seamless and secure
- Combines innovative technology and proven supplier enablement strategies
- Enables corporations, institutions and government agencies to realize rapid operational benefits of electronic B2B payments
What our Customers are Saying
“The Airport Authority was looking to lower its credit card processing costs. The migration to Boost Intercept proved simple and fast, requiring no material changes in our systems or in the way we do business. This simple move yielded a 45% reduction in our card acceptance costs. Boost Intercept also allowed us to strengthen our relationship with an important airline customer, as it allows the airline to submit buyer initiated payments in a manner that provides them with enhanced reporting and other operational efficiencies. Based on the initial success we’ve realized with Boost, we hope to expand this program to additional airlines that pay with credit cards.”
—Stan Van Ostran, Chief Financial Officer, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
“The people at Boost are truly experts in B2B payments. No other acquirers could help with our reconciliation issues while delivering a reliable and cost-effective solution. It now takes our AR team less than five seconds to reconcile credit card payments that may include hundreds of individual invoices.”
—Jesse Jones, President, Associated Machine Company
Boost Intercept ®
Boost’s B2B payment platform streamlines commercial payments through automated transaction processing, expedited reconciliation, elimination of potential security risk and lowering cost of acceptance.
- Boost Sponsors NACM 119th Annual Credit Congress & Expo in St. Louis, MO, May 17-20, 2015
- Boost Sponsors Media Finance Focus 2015, MFM & BCCA’s 55th Annual Conference in Phoenix, AZ, May 18-20, 2015
- Boost Payment Solutions Featured in PYMNTS.com B2B Payments 2015 Forecast. Read more
- Boost to sponsor and exhibit at the 16th Annual NAPCP Commercial Card and Payment Conference. April 13-16, 2015 in San Antonio, TX.
- Boost sponsors American Association of Airport Executives Finance Conference in Miami, FL February 8-10th 2015.
- Boost Sees Growing Demand for its Innovative B2B Payment Platform, Boost Intercept ® Read Press Release
Boost Supplier Network lets you
- Optimize B2B card acceptance program
- Enjoy the lowest Interchange rates
- Accelerate access to cash
- Improve visibility with enhanced remittance data
Learn More >