As the leading expert in business to business electronic payment solutions, Boost Payment Solutions
- Ensures the migration of paper-based payments to electronic alternatives is simple, seamless and secure
- Combines innovative technology and proven supplier enablement strategies
- Enables corporations, institutions and government agencies to realize rapid operational benefits of electronic payments
What our Customers are Saying
”The Airport Authority was looking to lower credit card processing costs and agreed to shift the way it accepts commercial credit cards for its airline customers from a conventional web-based portal system to Boost Payment Solution’s proprietary platform it calls Intercept. The migration proved simple and fast, requiring no material changes in our systems or in the way we do business. This simple move yielded a 45% reduction in our card acceptance costs. Intercept also allowed us to strengthen our relationship with an important airline customer, as it allows the airline to submit card payments in a manner that provides them with enhanced reporting capabilities and other operational efficiencies. Based on the initial success we’ve realized with Boost Payment Solutions, we hope to expand this program to additional airlines that pay with credit cards.”
“The people at Boost are truly experts in B2B payments. No other acquirers could help with our reconciliation issues while delivering a reliable and cost-effective solution. It now takes our AR team less than five seconds to reconcile credit card payments that may include hundreds of individual invoices.”
- Boost Sees Growing Demand for its Innovative Payment Platform, Boost Intercept SM
Read Press Release
- Boost sponsors and presents at Money20/20 in Las Vegas, NV November 3rd through 5th. Stop by our booths #38-39.
- Boost to sponsor and present at the inaugural B2B PYMNTS.COM conference in NYC, October 15, 2104
- Boost CEO Dean M. Leavitt provides testimony to National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics Subcommittee on Standards
- Boost Payment Solutions Sponsors the 86th Annual American Association of Airport Executives conference.
Read More >
- Boost Payment Solutions Sponsors the Annual Media Finance Focus 2014 conference.
Read More >
- Boost CEO Dean M. Leavitt to speak at 2014 MasterCard Public Sector Payments Forum
Read More >
Boost Supplier Network lets you
- Optimize card acceptance program
- Enjoy the lowest Interchange rates
- Accelerate access to cash
- Improve visibility with enhanced remittance data
Learn More >