As the leading expert in B2B payments, Boost Payment Solutions
- Ensures the migration of paper-based payments to electronic alternatives is simple, seamless and secure
- Combines innovative technology and proven supplier enablement strategies
- Enables corporations, institutions and government agencies to realize rapid operational benefits of electronic B2B payments
What our Customers are Saying
“The Airport Authority was looking to lower its credit card processing costs. The migration to Boost Intercept proved simple and fast, requiring no material changes in our systems or in the way we do business. This simple move yielded a 45% reduction in our card acceptance costs. Boost Intercept also allowed us to strengthen our relationship with an important airline customer, purchase as it allows the airline to submit buyer initiated payments in a manner that provides them with enhanced reporting and other operational efficiencies. Based on the initial success we’ve realized with Boost, we hope to expand this program to additional airlines that pay with credit cards.”
—Stan Van Ostran, Chief Financial Officer, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
“The people at Boost are truly experts in B2B payments. No other acquirers could help with our reconciliation issues while delivering a reliable and cost-effective solution. It now takes our AR team less than five seconds to reconcile credit card payments that may include hundreds of individual invoices.”
—Jesse Jones, President, Associated Machine Company
- Moneris launches B2B payment solutions with Boost Intercept STP platform to optimize commercial card acceptance. Toronto NAPCP Canada, January 20, 2016. Read the release
- Boost CEO Dean M. Leavitt to speak on Supplier Enablement Strategies at the Commercial Cards & Payments Summit Europe, London, United Kingdom, 15-16 March 2016.
- Boost to sponsor and present at the Global Commercial Cards and Payment Summit. October 7-8, 2015 in NYC. Join Boost and The World Bank to discuss the bank’s deployment of best practices to drive efficiencies and solve for pain points typically associated with commercial virtual cards, including the growing importance of data for all stakeholders.
- Boost to sponsor and exhibit at the BCCA Media Credit Seminar. October 8, 2015 in NYC.
- Boost Sponsors NACM 119th Annual Credit Congress & Expo in St. Louis, MO, May 17-20, 2015
Boost’s B2B payment platform streamlines payments through automated processing, expedited reconciliation, elimination of security risk and lower cost of acceptance.
B2B Payments: Card Acceptance Resource Center
- Optimize B2B card acceptance
Webinar: The Dirty Little Secrets about Interchange
Dean M. Leavitt, Boost CEO, delves into relatively unknown territory surrounding interchange and explores creative pricing constructs which better reflect the profile of larger vendor-vendee relationships.